Friday, November 26, 2010

Marcy Playground - Sex And Candy (DJ Crumbs Must Be A Dream Remix)


DJ Crumb, Winchestertonfeildville, Oregon, United States. I got on a turntable for the first time one morning after a rave when i was about 15 and now i am.....well.... (not 15) and have spun in Hawaii, San Fran, L.A., Seattle, Tacoma, PDX, Mexico City and Colorado. Through it all....music is still my boyfriend. I dont know much about reading or writing music, notes ect; but know how i want it to sound in my head,
so after being shown the technical part visually via computer about 4 years ago, a whole new whirled opened for me learning to remix and make my own music.......and now yer about caught up mostly.



# DOWNLOAD #

20 comments:

  1. wow! thanx for posting this! i hope you like my music! (i'm djcruMbs)
    more of me here: http://soundcloud.com/djcrumbs

    ReplyDelete