Friday, December 31, 2010

Igor Garnier - I'm Not Missing Her (Radio Edit)


Igor Garnier, Belgrade, Serbia. DJ/producer/songwriter/remix artist. The music that he is making and ability to combine dance music with lyrics that have an emotional feel and over-the-top catchy choruses makes him one of the few young artists that is taking music seriously and taking it to a higher level.
His tracks and remixes are played around the globe on radio stations and in clubs. # OFFICIAL # , # MY SPACE # and # FACEBOOK #

1 comment:

  1. You really make it appear so easy together with your presentation however I find
    this matter to be really one thing which I feel I would never
    understand. It seems too complex and very broad for me. I am having a
    look forward in your next publish, I'll attempt to get the grasp of it!

    My site; Cerys
    my site :: Ceramic water filters

    ReplyDelete