Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tiesto & Hardwell Ft Axwell & Dirty South - Message Zero 76 (Ryan Ferdinand Edit)


Ryan, Rotterdam, Netherlands. Also visit: YOU TUBE. In the absence of good material for today, between around 500 new releases?, though I managed to find something interesting. I just want to visualize how, each day is not easy to show something new, interesting, and even that was not published on other blogs. So I am trying to do that, be the first, exclusive, so you get only 1 to 24 hours old editions. That's why it sometimes happens to be a day without a single post (no enough good material), or simply has no time. Anyway, I'm happy, thank's to You, to have 200-300 visits to my blog at this time and it grows, surely gives me the will to continue.



# DOWNLOAD #

No comments:

Post a Comment