Thursday, April 21, 2011

Martin Stone ft. Elesha Moses - Time (Will Save Us)

EXCLUSIVE !!!
Martin Stone, London, Britain (UK). I used to carry the record boxes and kit for two friends who used to do mobile disco’s you know weddings etc. However it wasn’t till I moved to Bournemouth that I really started DJing, after spending the summer lounging on the beach, thought I best get a job. On reading the local paper spied an advert “DJ’s wanted for local nightclub”. That was it, went for the audition totally winged it and got the job residency for 3 nights. It was a time when “MARRS – Pump Up The Volume” was the big tune, still love it today. To be honest I was pretty rubbish and wasn’t till 88 when Andy Hicks invited me to go to Dubai that things changed, spent two fab years in the Emirate had my own radio show, did TV commercials and the time there really made me who I am today. On returning to the UK I just never looked back…


# DOWNLOAD #

No comments:

Post a Comment