Tuesday, September 20, 2011

DJ Allan Guterres @ Friday Rockin! (Club Six) September 16th 2011



Follows the more requests a presentation recorded at the club my club six live, the total time is not like I post here that was more than four hours without stopping! then cut out the first 60 minutes and I'm posting here so that you can download and enjoy endlessly! hahahahahahahha.
I leave here my credits Six Club where the club realized the mix.
The set is packed with new features, so enjoy!

- PLAYLIST
01 THE TRUMPETER
02 LOCA PEOPLE (WHAT THE FUCK)
03 BRITNEY SPEARS - TILL THE WORLD ENDS
04 LAURENT WOLF - SAXO 2011
05 PITBULL - RAIN OVER ME
06 WYNTER GORDON - BUY MY LOVE
07 TIM BERG - SEEK BROMANCE
08 ELVIS PRESLEY - LITTLE LESS CONVERSATION 2011
09 LEONA LEWIS - COLLIDE
10 PAULA BENCINI - YOU ARE THE ONE
11 RED CARPET - FEED THE FIRE ALRIGHT
12 MYLO - DROP THE PRESSURE 2011
13 PLAY & WIN - INSIDE I WANT YOU
14 WHITNEY HOUSTON - LEARNED FROM THE BEST

Excellent choice, short and clear, enjoyed to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment