Friday, December 23, 2011

Arty, C.Harris, J.Shanahan, S.Lintz - Kate Feels Passion (Magnus Thorlacius 'Keep It Going' Bootleg)

Arty, C.Harris, J.Shanahan, S.Lintz - Kate Feels Passion (Magnus Thorlacius 'Keep It Going' Bootleg)


Magnús Thorlacius, Kópavogur, Iceland, I am 13 years old (born 1998) from Iceland. I've been studying guitar for about 5 years but mixing song for less than half year. It all started when I heard some electronic songs few years ago. I tried to make my kind of electronic music early in 2010 but started mixing house songs Spring 2011. I've been listening to house music since then.... Another one young boy, uh, how I like to find a new face that promissing. Magnus is so active these days with his Bootleg's and Mashups. Sorry couldn't put the embed player, just klick the song, cheers. 
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment