Monday, April 23, 2012

DJ BL3ND - (ROCKIN MIX)

DJ BL3ND, Los Angeles, United States. Waddup Party People!!, I’m DANNY better known as DJ BL3ND. First off, I wanna thank all of you for the support you have given me through out these three years. It is thanks to all of you that I became so popular, thanks for sharing my mixes and my music with all your friends. Prior to making mixes on youtube and spinning at clubs around the U.S, I was a regular mobile dj for birthday parties. I did that for two years before becoming BL3ND. I started making mixes on youtube because no club owner ever gave me a chance to spin at a club. I wanted to always spin in front of big crowds to share good music. Therefore, I began to share good music by putting out my mixes on the web. I always dance or move around when i hear something I love.. being the reason why I’m always dancing in my videos… BL3ND ENERGY is what I created when I began putting out my videos.. BL3ND ENERGY is the lifestyle that I live. A life where I’m always having fun and not caring what people think of me. This energy gave me the power to have fun even if I was alone in my little room. As of now, I am creating my original songs that can be found on this website. I plan on taking out a lot of music this 2012.. This music will be BL3ND ENERGY material, meaning it is music that will make you dance your ass off. I’m looking forward partying with you in these upcoming years. To check when i’ll be in your town just come to my website. All the info about me can be found here. If you wanna keep in touch with me follow me on twitter.. My user name is DJ_BL3ND. I Do Not have a personal facebook page at the moment, so don’t be fooled by impostors that pretend to be me. Much love to you all.. DJ Bl3nd Official

No comments:

Post a Comment