Thursday, July 12, 2012

Michael Scout Ft Ste McNally - Burn Into the Night (Preview)

Michael Lehane, Liverpool, Britain (UK). Quiet at the moment as I am working on an album due for release 2012 (before the world ends) with Futureworld. Will be filled with unheard material which I cannot wait for you all to hear... 01/12/11 Michael Scout in 3rd Person bit Signed to the multi award winning Producer / DJ & Clubland Artist Mark Breeze’s label; Futureworld Records. ‘All This I Know FT Ste McNally’ Featured on Clubland X-treme Hardcore 7 helped establish him as a talented Songwriter/Producer in the hardcore dance scene – be assured there is a lot more to come from Michael Scout.I've left this one on the back burner for far too long! 'Burn into the Night' Co write between myself and the insanely awesome Ste McNally of 10 Reasons to live. Vocals performed by Ste McNally. Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment