Saturday, November 2, 2013

Promo Progressive & Electro Mix November I (By Aladin)

After a long time of inactivity, I'm back with new material, I hope that you will like it and that will continue as before. Thanks for your patience specially to my followers, and of course I will try to do a video as soon as possible to my channel: www.youtube.com/user/aladindjmusic, cheers. This mix is made just for promotional use only, with big respect to the authors and publishers of these great tracks, in the best of intentions to encourage people to legally buy them. Tracklist: 01. Afrojack feat. Spree Wilson - The Spark (DubVision Remix) 02. Alex Guesta - Who Said (Original Mix) 03. Broz Rodriguez, StarX - Mike Tyson (Original Mix) 04. Chris Lawyer Bricklake feat Rico Caruso & Johnnie Pappa - Sirens Call (Jack Derek Remix) 05. Clockwork - Tremor (Hardwell Rambo Edit) 06. Dada Life - Born To Rage (Original Mix) 07. Darius & Finlay, TK Tycoon - How I Roll (Club Mix) 08. Dim Chris - Sh!T Up (Original Mix) 09. Dima Koch - Ooh F_ck (Original Mix) 10. Lesware - Wassup! (Reece Low Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment